DISCOVER CHASSAGNE-MONTRACHET MIXED CASE
In the very south of the Côte de Beaune. Chassagne-Montrachet is one of the triumvirate in the 'golden traingle' of white Burgundy (with Puligny-Montrachet and Meursault). The broad hillside that it shares with Puligny brings out an extraordinary expression of both Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. In Chassagne, they are grown side by side, such is the complexity of the terroir. The zone includes some plots in the neighboring village of Remigny which shares the same soil conditions. Extensive marble quarries which form a cliff face in the vineyards, are the source of the stone that went into the building of the Trocadero in Paris and more recently the Louvre Pyramid.
Produced in the communes of Chassagne-Montrachet and Remigny, the appellation Chassagne-Montrachet includes 55 premiers crus. The commune of Chassagne-Montrachet also produces 3 grands crus: Montrachet, Batard-Montrachet and Criot-Batard-Montrachet.
Includes 2 bottles of each PLUS ground shipping included:
- Domaine Borgeot Chassagne-Montrachet 'Vieilles Vignes' 2016
- Domaine Borgeot Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru 'Morgeot' 2012
- Domaine Borgeot Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru 'Morgeot' 2014
- Domaine Borgeot Chassagne 1er Cru 'Clos St. Jean' 2015
- Domaine Borgeot Chassagne Montrachet 1er Cru 'Clos St Jean' 2016
- Marchand-Tawse Chassagne Montrachet 1er Cru Abbaye de Morgeot 2011